Abuse and Family Violence

If you are in danger call 911.

Mississauga Community Legal Services can’t help you with these problems.

Legal Aid Ontario may provide legal help if you have a family law problem. There is a Family Law Information Centre located at the Brampton Court House where you may be able to get information. Family duty counsel are also available at the court house.

You may be able to find a lawyer to help you by using the Law Society Directory, the Law Society Referral Service, or Justice Net.

There are resources here where you may find help.

The Steps to Justice website offers step-by-step information about abuse, family violence and other common legal problems.