MCLS provides this service on an appointment basis only for affidavits for OSAP and housing. Please bring valid government issued photo identification for this service to the appointment. There is a fee for this service.

For other types of affidavits, please contact a private lawyer or your local MP or MPP.

We do not provide notarization services. If you require this service, please seek the assistance of a Notary Public.