COVID-19 Tip Sheet for tenants

What you should do if your landlord:

  • Gives you an N4 because you didn’t pay rent
  • Harasses or threatens you
  • Shows up at your unit
  • Locks you out of your home
  • Is a social housing provider and your income changes

Download our tip sheet here:

Peel Living

Tel: 905-453-1300


Support Housing in Peel

Tel: 905-795-8742

NEWS RELEASE: Ontario Providing More Supportive Housing in Mississauga

October 13, 2022 –